Wednesday 16 February 2011

Interesting task

I often make cards that people ask me to:  "My mum's birthday is coming up, and I'd like a special card, and it has to be purple";  " I need a retirement card for my school principal"; "I need a wedding card to match this wrapping paper"; I need lots of baby cards, but no pink!".

Simple enough. 

A friend asked me last night to make a 1st birthday card.  Easy peasy.  What colour does she like? Pink. Any particular theme?  Well, she likes pirates.  And that monkey card you did was cool.  OK, pink pirate monkeys. Just got an SMS from said friend - "This is gonna sound odd, but it would be AWESOME if it said "Happy 1st birthday/housewarming".
 
No problem!!


Ummmmm.




I'll keep you posted.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.