Monday 7 March 2011

Butterflies.......

I finished the shadow box for my niece this afternoon.  I took a few photos -  the first one is mounted in the shadow box, therefore there are shadows (funny, that!), and reflections from the glass  :(   



The second one, I took the photo with the page out of the box. 



I don't think you can tell very well from the photos, but most of the butterflies are sticking out from the page.  Most of them also have some shimmer happening as well, but that is particularly hard to see.  Suffice to say, it is one of those creations that looks better in real life.  :)

3 comments:

  1. The finished product is BEAUTIFUL, Michelle; you did a fantastic job. Love it. A very special gift for your niece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto from me, that looks just gorgeous. I bet she'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im LOVING this. I also want one haha =) good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.