Wednesday 25 May 2011

Stamping only

When I made this card, I had this card by the very talented Julie Ebersole in the back of my mind.

Here is Julie's card, reproduced here with permission.


I wanted to do a simple, one layer card, no patterned paper or ribbon or embellishments, just stamping.  Here's my card:


Didn't get the placement exactly how I wanted - will have to try again....

I sent an email to Julie to ask her permission to include her card and a link to her blog here, and she is just as lovely as she appears to be on her blog!  Thanks for being so generous to a complete stranger from the other side of the world, Julie!  Mwwaa!

1 comment:

  1. {{{{{Michelle}}}}} You are so kind--I couldn't be more tickled that it inspired you! Your email was like a nice warm hug! :) Thanks so much for sharing this! And, I must tell you a secret: I had to practice the placement a few times on scratch paper before I made the actual card. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.