Saturday 3 November 2012

Lots of inspiration from Class

The Online Card Class, "Holiday Card Workshop" has given me heaps of ideas - and I've used quite a few of them in this card!

The scored and inked background came from Kristina Werner's card in day 3, the strip of patterned paper on the inside of the card showing on the edge is from Jennifer McGuire's Day 4 card as well as Shari Carroll's Day 5 card, the perfect pearls/clear embossing resist baubles are from Kristina's Day 5 card, and the idea of baubles on a tree is also from Shari's Day 5 card.

I used a couple of different punches on this card,  so I'll be submitting this to A Blog Named Hero's "the ol' 1-2 punch" challenge.
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow - you combined so many "lessons" into this gem of a card. Love the soft colors and the shimmer and bling! You must go to the head of the class for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card you´ve made here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this came out wonderful Michelle! As soon as I saw this card, I had to order this die/stamp set for my collection. I am not sure if it will be here before class is over, but I sure hope so! I LOVED Shari's card....actually I love pretty MUCH all the cards!! Awesome class!!! I love it much more than last year, which is a plus for me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.