Sunday 18 August 2013

A lovely afternoon

Just over a month ago, I went to my friend Stella's place for an AMAZING lunch/afternoon tea.  Stella loves all things pretty and shabby-chic, she loves cupcakes, and she loves papercrafting, so we get along like a house on fire! 

These are a couple of pics of the table she set for our tea (please excuse the picture quality - taken on my phone) -


The tea was to celebrate 2 birthdays - mine and Debbie's (another lovely papercrafting lady) - hence the candles on the cupcakes.

Stella, Debbie and I decided that we would all make either a scrapbook page or a card based on the photo on the left - so this is what I came up with:

The stamps are from Stampin' Up - I thought the sentiment was very appropriate: "if you are what you eat, eat something cute!"

I hope you have a lovely day - thanks for visiting :)

3 comments:

  1. Love your card...it's much like the tea party displays--gorgeous and sweet! The white embossing is lovely in this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Michelle! What a lovely afternoon tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Michelle :) :) :) Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.