Monday 2 September 2013

Buttons!

For the last few months, I've been filling in for a couple of design team members at A Blog Named Hero while they took breaks - and I've been having a ball!  Well, I can now tell you that Linda and Mary Dawn have asked me to be a permanent Design Team member!  (I wonder if you could hear my excited woot-woots when they asked me!!) So, here's my first post as an OFFICIAL ABNH DT member!! Woo hoo!!!

The challenge at A Blog Named Hero today is BUTTONS!  I love buttons, but I have a tendency to hoard them instead of using them (who else does this? I know you're out there, fellow button hoarders!)

Anyway, I wanted to go with a really simple card design - kind of innocent and child-like.  This is what I came up with:

 So, what are you waiting for?  Get in on all the buttony goodness, and link up your creations at A Blog Named Hero!  Remember, there's a voucher from Simon Says Stamp up for grabs! 
Thanks for visiting - have a great day :)

5 comments:

  1. Woohoo!! CONGRATULATIONS Michelle!! I am so happy and excited for you and I also know that you are a huge Hero Fan (like me), and will be a wonderful addition to the ABNH Design Team.

    Could not have happened to a nicer person and someone who I great admire, as a friend and a fabulous designer!!!!

    :) Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa - you're such a sweetheart! I really appreciate your encouragement :D

      Delete
  2. Congrats Michelle! Your card has a definite Spring feel to it and is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big congrats and welcome to the ABNH DT! Michelle, your card is as sweet as can be with the button centers on the flowers and I love the big yellow button on your sun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.