Thursday 5 September 2013

Sympathy cards

I haven't made any sympathy cards in a while - I will have to make a pile of them, because I really dislike making them when I need them.  I'd much rather just have a stash ready. 

I made these ones last night using my brand new Hero Arts cling stamp, Leafy Vines, which I clear embossed for an elegant, subtle background.  I also pulled out my gold embossing powder for the sentiment, which has been gathering dust for a while. The sentiment is a VERY old stamp from "Stamps Happen Inc".

 (sorry about this photo looking a bit grey - the shiny embossing powder made the light balance go a bit off- centre)

I made 2 cards while I had the supplies out (do you do this too?), but I made the 2nd one in landscape orientation. I'm not sure which orientation I prefer.....
I hope you're having a lovely day and a great week - thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. I like the orientation of the top one best but they are both serene and beautiful -perfect stamps for a sympathy card .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Michele, I may have to scrap lift for myself as I have the same fillings, it's not one you plan ahead for. You need it NOW. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.