Friday 14 February 2014

Fusion #4!

Time for another Fusion Challenge!!
I thought about putting this onto a pale pink base card, to better match the photo inspiration, but I'm just in love with white space!  I kind of swapped the sketch to put the coloured bit at the bottom of the card rather than the top - I'm usually very literal with sketches, so I'm trying to allow myself to be a bit more flexible with sketches :)
I used 4 different washi tapes from We R Memory Keepers (I was given the Washi tape and dispenser kit for Christmas from my friend, Scott - aren't I a lucky girl!!)  The butterfly dies are from Simon Says Stamp, and the sentiment stamp and the inks are from Hero Arts. 

Drop in at Fusion to check out what the rest of the design team have been up to, and join in with this Fusion challenge!
Thanks for visiting :)

P.S. Happy Valentine's day :)

11 comments:

  1. How bright and pretty with the washi tapes Michelle! love the coloring of the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVELY card Michelle! Love all those strips of washi tapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, I love the shades u picked for washi, and butterfly is perfect addition!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! I'm glad you used white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your washi & butterfly Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great interpretation of the Fusion challenge, Michelle. I haven't looked at your blog in a while. You are really rocking the challenges! Do you have some larger goal in mind with that, or is it simply that you enjoy the challenges? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This really made me gasp when I laid eyes on it! so crisp! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your beautiful butterfly card Michelle. How neat that you used washi tape for the stripes and you really found a very ornate and elegant butterful die! This one is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous, Michelle, absolutely fabulous! LOVE the butterfly, the stripes, the colours, the patterns...gorgeous! I've been so slow in commenting on your cards, but I want you to know I LOVE x LOVE allllll of them!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the various washi on this, fab-u-lous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.