Friday 28 February 2014

Fusion #5

It's time for Fusion #5!!

You know when you make a card that you have had great difficulty with, but then you end up with a card that you're so very happy with?!  Yep, that.  I nearly gave up on trying to use the sketch, and then I nearly gave up trying to use the photo inspiration, but I persevered and used both to create this fusion:

The little girl (coloured with Copics) and the sentiment are from My Favorite Things "You're so Tweet" (I love her!!)  The blue background (to match the turquoise tree in the photo) is Hero Arts Branch Background stamped in HA Soft Pool shadow ink.  The Broderie Anglaise ribbon is from May Arts. 
I created the stripes on her skirt with the Copic colourless blender pen, to try to match bag in the inspiration photo.   Here's what she looks like from the inside of the card:

Come on over to Fusion Challenge Blog and check out what the other design team members have come up with!
Thanks for visiting :)

9 comments:

  1. What a sweet design looking through the opening to see the sweet Miss - then opening the card to see her in full! Love the stem stampings on the outside panel Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been admiring this card in our gallery for a while now...love that sweet little girl image and the cute little bird on her shoulder. Your coloring is perfect and I love how she is peeking out from behind the circle on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made made a perfect mix of colors, I just love ur cute card with amazing coloring on that image :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms. Michelle, this is so stinkin' sweet I can barely stand it! LOVE it, wonderful papers and I love the peek-a-boo window!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle, this really is so clean and FANTASTIC, I have to say it is one of my TOP 2 Faves here, and really it is awesome, so light and FRESH and has a sweet image! So awesome. That ribbon lace really adds the perfect touch to add dimension! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thansk for coming to my blog too, you are always welcome. I admire how many projects you can do and are so inspired!

    YOUR WORK = me inspired by YOU!

    -Hugz Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Could NOT be sweeter, Michelle!!! Adorable design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is super cute Michelle and works both elements of the design perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.