Monday 24 February 2014

Using up the offcuts

I seem to have a little (or sometimes BIG) pile of offcuts always sitting on my desk.  Bits and pieces of cardstock, patterned paper and stamped and/or inked thingamies that usually sit there until I either use them up, organise them into colour families in my scraps folder, or bin them.  This offcut didn't even make it to the pile - it got put onto a card IMMEDIATELY!  (If you saw my post yesterday, you'll know exactly where it came from!)


I'll be submitting this card to the Hero Arts Birthday challenge in the Rainbow category  and to Avery Elle's AEI♥U Challenge # 1 - Birthday.


http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/2014/01/31/new-birthday-challenge/http://aeiheartuchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/challenge-1birthday.html
Thanks for visiting :)

10 comments:

  1. Such a clever way to play with your 'offcut'! Beautiful pattern and gorgeous CAS design, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and stunning, Michelle. Thank you so much for dropping by my blog and leaving some love.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a smarty pants!! This is a genius idea for your scraps, with a beautiful result once again! Thanks again for playing with us at the Avery Elle Challenge - we're thrilled that you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I loved the 1st card, but I love this one even more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clever to use your leftover pieces--especially if they're as beautiful as yours! So simple and striking! Thanks so much for joining our first AE Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card with the whole piece of the watercolor background but this card is even more fantastic! Clean and simple and stunning!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning and that it uses a scrap makes it even better! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with the very first AEIHeartU Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.