Saturday 26 April 2014

CASEing Chupa!

I've been making a few different cards for the CASE study DT call - and I couldn't possibly NOT try CASEing Iwona Palamountain (aka Chupa)
I chose a card Iwona made for a Runway Inspired Challenge. I used similar colours, a white layered die-cut sentiment, and lots of flowers, but tipped my card on its end.

I used stamps from PaperTrey Ink "Stitches and Swirls", Hero Arts "Stencil Art", Judikins "Mod Mum", and a solid flower from a discontinued Stampin' Up set. I also used my brand new Happy Birthday die from Simon Says. 

Here is Chupa's card that I CASEd - you can find her original post HERE.
http://www.ipalamountain.com/2014/01/runway-inspired-52/

Thanks for visiting :)

4 comments:

  1. I knew from the moment I saw the snippet of your card on FB, where you drew your inspiration from! LOL! I'm honoured. Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Michelle
    My name is Richi
    i like you cards so much and wonder if you can do the very lettering yourself
    what is 'Happy Birthday die from Simon Says'? (sorry, if question is a bit stupid)
    the thing is that i am also busy with the cardmaking but not so far good as you do
    do you successfully sell your cards or give them as present for friends?

    when having some time, welcome to my small world and if any remarks i would be happy to know them from you)) my blog http://smilingcards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Richi,
      thanks so much for your kind words! The sentiment on this card was made by taking the Happy BIrthday Die (you can find it at http://www.simonsaysstamp.com/product.aspx?id=296919 ), I cut 4 copies of this die from white cardstock using my Big Shot diecutting machine, and then I stuck all 4 layers together to make a thick sentiment - I thought it should be thick, to produce shadows on the card, as the sentiment was white over a white card base. I hope this helps!! I sell some of my cards to workmates and friends, but I also give a lot of cards away as well.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.