Tuesday 1 April 2014

Craft retreat!!

I had SUCH an awesomely fun time this weekend - the amazingly talented and fun lady, Joy Taylor, organised a craft retreat for 11 Aussie ladies in the beautiful Victorian town of Bright.  I was only able to make it for 2 of the 4 days, but I managed to get some crafting done (after being COMPLETELY overwhelmed when I arrived to see SO MUCH crafty goodness in the house!)

Here's one of the cards I made, using a Hero Arts stencil with Distress Inks, and a Simon Says sentiment stamp of Joy's.
 And here are all the fabulous ladies who attended: 
Back Row: Teresa Xanthos, Jenny Dix, Debbie Pamment, Joy Taylor.
Front Row: Michelle Lupton, Sue Kohler, Jenny Martin Rawling, Iwona Palamountain (Chupa)(in front), Lyndal Higgins, Angelique Kelly and Cecilia Hsieh

Please go and check out their blogs - they're all completely fabulous!!

8 comments:

  1. Your Card is gorgeous and even more so in real Life! I had an Amazing time getting to share product knowlege, Crafty Tips and getting to know you and all the other Amazing Girls a Great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Michelle! Thanks for the mention and also for the great tutorial on envelope making!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! And yes it is even better IRL! The banner looks good lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shhh, don't tell anyone about my goof that had to be covered up! LOL!!

      Delete
  4. Whoa all that talent in one room - jealous!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! So beautiful!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards - sounds like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card! Looks like a great time at the retreat! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.