Wednesday 17 December 2014

Merry Christmas wreath

A couple of the presents I'm giving next week for Christmas are tickets to a show, so I had to make a couple more cards to put them in! (just when I thought I was done with Christmas cards for this year!)
Not the best Copic colouring - don't look to closely! I was in a hurry, and the fussy cutting took too long!
I'll be sharing this card over at Lawnscaping, where there is a "Merry Christmas" challenge. 
http://lawnscaping.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/lawnscaping-challenge-96-merry.html
 Thanks for visiting ;)

4 comments:

  1. Great card! I love your wreath! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think this is just lovely!!!! the wreath is SUPER festive and pretty!! and i really love that it's on the woodgrain background!! so so so cool! and i think your coloring is great!! happy holidays and thanks for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! The wood background makes it look like the wreath is hanging on a door! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.