Saturday 27 December 2014

Papertrey December Blog Hop Challenge

I'm staying home sick today - I was meant to be going to the zoo with all my cousins, their partners and children, but I'm coughing and achy instead.  Boo.
Whilst on my travels of the interwebs this morning, I came across Papertrey Ink's December bloghop, and discovered there was still 2 hours left to join in.  I thought, even in my less than chipper state, I could still join in.
I used Papertry Ink's Big Birthday Wishes stamp set, along with Simon Says Stamp's Lots of Dots, and Hero Arts embossing powder in gold and silver.  I wish I knew the brand of the vellum I used, but I don't - it's a really great weight to use with heat embossing.
My inspiration came from this photo on the bloghop page:

http://nicholeheady.typepad.com/capture_the_moment/2014/12/december-2014-blog-hop.html
Thanks for visiting :)

PS I thought I'd link this card up to Simon Says Stamp's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes

13 comments:

  1. This is so perfect!! Can't wait to see what you create when you are feeling better😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG OMG!! How BEAUTIFUL!! I just LOVE the Design!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a Fabulous Weekend!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely fabulous! Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I can't believe you managed this beauty while feeling so unwell! I'm sad you missed the zoo, but glad you were able to join in! :-) Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER gorgeous VELLUM and polkas!!! Glad to see you in the gallery at the PTI blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - the embossed sentiment on the vellum is just stunning! Beautiful card - especially created feeling under the weather - hope you feel better today :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodnesses. Just LOVE this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful! And sorry to hear you don't feel well...Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous! Hope that you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely, lovely card, Michelle! I'm sorry you are ill and I hope you feel better soon! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Absolutely LOVE this card! Great design! Thank you so much for joining the Anything Goes Challenge on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.