Friday 9 October 2015

Happy Birthday with Altenew and Wplus9

I looked at my calendar this morning, and realised that there are a few birthdays that have crept up on me! So, I needed to make some birthday cards, and I decided to join in with Altenew's video challenge at the same time.

Here's my card:

 I used Altenew's Hennah Elements stamp set, and the sentiment is from Wplus9's Strictly Sentiments 5.  I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic markers in RV000, RV09, RV66, RV04 RV23, BG13 BG34 BG10 and BG000.  I also used a white Uniball Signo Broad gel pen and Zig Wink of Stella.

Here's my video:
 

 I'll be sharing this at Altenew's video challenge, and also at Virginia's View "all things coloured" challenge.

http://altenewblog.com/2015/10/05/altenew-video-challenge-2/http://altenewblog.com/2015/10/05/altenew-video-challenge-2/
 Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Michelle..Love all the gorgeous colors! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle this is such a beautiful card, the green used here is superb as is the pink in the flowers. Off to watch the video, well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.