Wednesday 23 December 2015

One more Christmas card

Last Christmas card for this year!

I used the Hero Arts Peace Poinsettia stamp set, stamped onto Ranger watercolour paper, then coloured with Faber Castell Gelatos and blended with some baby wipes and my fingers!  I cut the panel down with a stitched squares die from Lil' Inkers Designs.  I added some vellum over the top, with the words "and bright" stamped in Versafine Onyx Black and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I then cut some Stampin' Up foil paper with the Winnie and Walter "Merry" word die, and attached it an the vellum with Ranger Multi Medium Matte.  A few Simon Says Stamp sequins were the finishing touch.
Have a very Merry Christmas - see you next week!

Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Michelle!! Wishing you a magical holiday season!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done Poinsettia Michelle. Haven't seen many of these on cards. They are the very image of Christmas. Have a Merry Christmas.

    Hugs and Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.