Tuesday 2 February 2016

A couple of rainbows

A few week ago, I painted some watercolour cardstock with a rainbow of Distress Inks.  Today, I was completely lacking any cardmaking mojo, so I pulled out one of these pieces, and made a couple of cards:
I made this one first - I die cut one of the stitched cloud border dies from Lawn Fawn onto the watercoloured piece, as well as on white cardstock.  I adhered them together to the card front, and added a sentiment from Hero Arts "messages with flourish", and a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
 

 For the second card, I added a vellum window on the bottom half of the card, with the rainbow adhered to the inside of the card.  The sentiment is from Avery Elle "so happy".



I will be sharing one of these cards at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge - the theme is Anything Goes. 

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-23/
I'll also be sharing the 2nd card at the AEI*heart*U challenge, the theme of which is "friendship" 
http://aeiheartuchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/challenge-33friendship.html
And I'll be linking up at Just Add Ink #296....Just Add Nature - as that's where rainbows come from!

 Thanks for visiting :)

4 comments:

  1. Love how these turned out! Rainbow happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours in these Michelle - so bright and happy! The white die cuts add just the right amount of detail to finish them off. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! LOVE the rainbow of colours on both your cards, Michelle! Just gorgeous :) Thanks for playing along SImon Says Stamp Anything Goes challenge :)
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.