Friday, 12 February 2016

Floral background

I just got a delivery this morning of some heavier weight Whisper White cardstock from Stampin' Up (thanks heaps, Sue!) But, seriously, why did it take them so long?
Today, I decided to have a go at the sketch over at CAS(E) this Sketch - using a background stamp would have been fun, but I wanted to use the "Birthday Blooms" set from Stampin' Up that I just got.
I stamped in Hero Arts Wet Cement shadow ink, and then coloured using Copic markers.  Now, before you say that Shadow Inks are not Copic friendly - I know! I didn't want the image lines to be crisp, I wanted them to be soft and not harsh at all, so I went with a pale ink that would bleed a little bit with Copics. I like the soft feel it gives.
http://casethissketch.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/case-this-sketch-159.html
Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a lovely background! Very pretty take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!