Thursday 21 July 2016

Rainbow stencil

I'm joining in today with Winnie and Walter's Gossip Column challenge, presented by Taheerah Atchia. (I must have missed it when it began (I was marking exams at the time), so I am glad that they have extended the deadline!) The theme is "Spectrum", and you have to check out Taheerah's rainbow-filled post - it's a mixture of science nerd, baking nerd, design nerd and mythology nerd - and I totally love it! 
Anyway, here's my card:
I used a My Favorite Things Mixables stencil with a spectrum of Distress Inks, along with a birthday die from Mama Elephant, and stamps from Winnie and Walter (The Big, the Bold and the Happy, and The Big and the Bold Extras), white embossed onto black cardstock. I finished with a scattering of clear droplets from Pretty Pink Posh.
 Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am quite the collection of nerds! ;) Love this card - the soft blend of spectrum colours is just so pretty and I love how only part of the panel is coloured - great restraint! Thanks for spreading The Gossip on w&w's The Gossip Column!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.