Wednesday 14 December 2016

Challenge me a Christmas Card 21

Hi, all!  I have a new card for my Challenge me a Christmas card series - for this one, I was challenged to use blues and purples by my friend, Heidi. 

I made the watercolour panel using Color Burst powders in Violet and Indigo and lots of water, then lots of Perfect Pearls mist.  I'd stamped a bunch of snowflakes from Simon Says Stamp "Lots of Snowflakes" set in Versamark, and heat embossed in silver.  The sentiment is from an older Hero Arts set, "Holiday Sayings". 
I'll also be sharing this card over at the CAS watercolour card challenge for their watercolour resist challenge.

http://caswatercolour.blogspot.com.au/2016/12/cas-watercolour-december-reminder.html

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors of your watercolored background - the silver snowflakes are perfect with those colors! Thanks for playing with us at the CAS Watercolor challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mix of colours for the background Michelle. And so lovely with the heat embossed snowflakes. Thanks again for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful background for these pretty snowflakes, Michelle! This is one of my favorite layouts too! Thanks so much for sharing with us again at CAS Watercolour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning colours - gorgeous with the silver snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at CAS Watercolour.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.