Thursday, 11 May 2017

Just saying hello

Hello! I'm sharing a card I made a week or so ago using the "Kind Soul" stamp set from Wplus9, and a sentiment from "Messages with Flourish" by Hero Arts.
I stamped the floral image in Hero Arts Intense Black ink onto watercolour cardstock, and coloured the image with Zig clean color real brush markers and water. I added a sentiment from Hero Arts, and mounted the panel onto a pale blue notecard from Hero Arts, adding some faux stitching lines and some clear drops from Pretty Pink Posh as a finishing touch.
 Thanks for visiting :)


2 comments:

  1. Great stamp combo and very pretty colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous I just love the colors! That's a wonderful floral stamp.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!