Tuesday, 4 July 2017

Wedding card for Dilge and Josh

A friend of mine from choir was married recently, so I made this card for her and her new husband.
I went with this colour scheme because her bridesmaids had cream and blue flowers in their bouquets. Using my MISTI, I stamped the Wplus9 floral image ("kind soul") using a pale ink colour, then coloured the image with Copic markers. I then restamped the image with Versamark and heat embossed with Ranger liquid platinum embossing powder. I also embossed a stripe on the left side of the card base, and also embossed the sentiment (from Reverse Confetti "lots to say") with the same embossing powder. I finished with some Wink of Stella all over the floral image, and a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
I'll be sharing this card at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - their theme this week is "Anything Goes"
 
Thanks for visiting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!