Tuesday 3 October 2017

Love you

I'm not convinced I like this card - it's a bit too busy for me - needs more white space. I do like the ombre from blue to very pale purple. What do you think?

I used the kaleidoscope background stamp from Simon Says Stamp, coloured with Zig markers and water. The love die cuts are also from Simon Says Stamp, and the "you" is stamped with letters from Concord & 9th.

This week's Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp is Anything Goes, so I will be sharing this card over there!
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-42/
Thanks for visiting :)

5 comments:

  1. Oooh...such pretty colors! I like this a lot, but if I had to say anything, the blue section seems a lot wider than the other sections and draws my eye there first. Not a bad thing at all, but the blue feels more dominant than the other colors. I really like the ombre effect. I also like the strip of cardstock along the sides. The die looks great. I think it's a lovely card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be delighted to open my mail and discover this beauty. Yes, white space is wonderful, but sometimes color needs to elbow its way in and take over. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your background and the clever use of the inks, it makes a fabulous card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card, technique and colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.