Tuesday 6 February 2018

Playing with oxide inks

Having a play with some Distress Oxide Inks, and a stamp set from Altenew.
I smooshed some Oxide inks onto some Canson watercolour cardstock and moved the colour around with some water and a paintbrush until I was happy with the look.  I stamped the flowers in black ink, then cut the panel to allow space for the sentiment, which is from Hero Arts.
 I will be sharing this card at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge, where the theme this week is "Anything Goes".

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-46/
Thanks for visiting :)

5 comments:

  1. beautiful card, Michelle - love that stamp set with your gorgeous background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, Michelle, what a beautiful inky background. I love the colours you've used. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Michelle. Those oxide inks work very well together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORE this! Totally gorgeous with the oxide inking! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design Michelle, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.